Programme Manager - Mergers & Acquisitions
OJ have partnered with a leading Top 4 organisation to find a Programme Manager who is experienced leading business change projects and programmes of work across Mergers & Acquisitions. This is a fast paced business with locations all around the world. The business is looking for experienced candidates and this is a key role within the team.
Working with multi-disciplinary disciplinary teams across Advisory, Tax, Legal and Finance. You will work across a variety of sectors, including Consumer Retail, Life Sciences and Technology, Telecoms and Media, and engage with with a range of client's key business functions and C-suite executives.
- Lead multi-disciplinary projects and teams
- Manage and present findings to key client stakeholders, including heads of business functions (e.g. Head of Tax, Head of Legal) or C-suite executives (e.g. CFOs, GCs)
- Develop and build your corporate structuring technical expertise in order to help our clients navigate legal entity structuring challenges in areas relating to Legal, Finance and/or Tax
- Engage in business development activity including drafting proposals, preparing thought leadership pieces, organising webinars and roundtables and drafting blogs
- Ideally experience within consulting or industry experience within either one of the following corporate-sectors: Life Sciences, Technology, Telecoms and Media, Consumer Retail or Energy and Industrial Products, and ideally technical expertise in either one (but not necessarily all) of the following: Finance, Tax, Regulatory, Legal and/or Co-Sec
- Experience successfully delivering projects related to legal entity structural change, for example delivering M&A synergies such as post-merger integration projects, carve-out transactions or intra-group restructuring projects
- Prior experience and management of multi-disciplinary teams