A forward thinking life insurance company with $2.1b in revenue is seeking an IT Audit Manager to join their growing team. This Company is celebrating 62 years of a collaborative and inclusive team culture. This is a newly innovative role with exciting opportunities due to recent mergers with a leading insurance company in the market.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the assessment of risks and development of the audit plan.
- Supervise several levels of audit from reviews of cyber security and internal applications to planning for the yearly internal audit.
- Review test procedures completed by the IT Audit staff of internal controls over data management.
- Collaborating with different levels of management
- Communicate issues, risks, and impact of control deficiencies to Senior Management
- Prepare audit reports and memorandums
- Review controls and/or develop recommendations to ensure risks are mitigated
- Assessing system implementations to adhere with SDLC best practices
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Information Systems, or Information Technology
- 6 years of experience in IT auditing and/or IT risk management
- Advanced knowledge of SOX and NAIC Model Audit Rule (MAR)
- Knowledge of Network & Infrastructure Architecture and Security (including network segmentation, firewalls, routers, VPN solutions, IPS/IDS, encryption products, endpoint protection, etc.)
- An understanding of Active Directory, Windows and UNIX operating systems and Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle database security and control
- Understanding of control frameworks (COSO, COBIT, NIST, ISO, HiTrust, FFIEC Guidance and Booklets)
- Certifications (CPA, CISSP, CISM, CIA, CFE, Security+, CEH) is a requirement for this position
Join this growing team in being a catalyst to help others plan for tomorrow!
For inquiries, please contact Stephanie.Hidalgo@weareoliverjames.com