Our Corporate Services client is seeking to hire a Head of Compliance for an initial 12 month contract.
The role will encompass:
- Periodic testing of the Firms' policies and procedures. Monitor the Firms' regulatory compliance through continuous review and assessment of existing controls and processes.
- Compliance oversight of the Firms' outsourced providers, and in particular, the third party credit servicing firm which manages the day-to-day customer engagements. The oversight to include investigation and reporting of any regulatory issues and / or breaches.
- Review, approve and monitor the Customer Due Diligence (AML/KYC) packs complied by the outsourced provider.
- Prepare and present a monthly Compliance Report and MLRO Report to the Firms' Management Team and Boards of Directors.
- Provide compliance leadership and guidance to the Management Team and ensure all employees, including board members, are aware of and understand their compliance responsibilities. Provide and organise relevant compliance training.
- 5 -10 years previous compliance experience in financial services and relevant compliance qualifications.
- Previous compliance experience in working with Irish consumer loans and the applicable regulatory codes including CCMA, CPC and SME regulations.
- Preferably will recently have held a PCF Role.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of AML / CDD procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of compliance monitoring procedures and reporting.
- High degree of self-reliance and self-motivation and should be able to take initiative for problem resolution.
- Ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills.
On offer is the opportunity to join an expanding Financial Services firm whilst being able to work quite autonomously.