Digital Channel Manager - Manchester
OJ have partnered with a leading organisation to find a Digital Channel Manager. This is a fast paced growing business located in Manchester and has been performing very well during Covid. The business is looking for experienced candidates and this is a key role in the marketing team.
- This role will help the organisations direct distribution strategy, pre-empting market changes and developing concepts that capitalise upon them.
- Developing and implementing paid channel strategies by taking ownership of the budgets, tracking, and reporting on campaigns (including but not limited to PPC, SEM and Paid Social)
- Work with internal departments to identify opportunities to grow the Direct Channel through targeted campaigns on product and proposition
- Expand and improve reporting to gain a better understanding of customer behaviour through actionable data
- Manage external agencies (including affiliates, paid media and digital marketing)
- Help implement activity agreed to achieve budgeted key metrics to maximise conversion and/or income
- Build strong and effective relationships with internal cross functional teams to support and enable their plans
- Keep abreast of changes in the market and our peer group by co- market monitoring and benchmarking
- Manage the Direct channel governance ensuring the process and controls are robust and in line with the Core Processes.
- Excellent understanding of Direct Marketing and paid media campaigns
- Confidence in interacting and working with senior stakeholders both internal and external
- Preferably experience of supporting or managing commercial relationships
- Market research experience ideally within the financial services sector