As a Claims Director - Personal Auto, you will be responsible for multiple claims teams, including a number of Claims Supervisors and 50+ total reports. You will be responsible for department strategy, claims process, controls and business growth, whilst also ensuring excellent technological innovation and development in maintained.
Responsible for auto technical claims teams, you will manage direct/indirect reports and key client relationships, along with driving operational performance for a large department. You will also manage various vendors and lead strategy for supplier management.
Skills / Experience Required
- Proven leadership experience within personal auto claims, gained at a personal lines insurer
- Excellent technical knowledge of personal auto - material damage and liability
- Keen interest in technology and how that can be applied to insurance and claims
- Ability to drive customer experience strategy at a senior level
- Ability to manage key client relationships and vendors
- Bachelors Degree and Insurance Qualifications - highly preferred
This role must be based from AZ due to the wide management remit, we cannot consider remote candidates at this stage.