Automation Test Engineer - Automation / Agile - Warrington
Established software house going through a large transformation around their applications are looking to grow the current team. Working in an Agile way, the business has a number of teams/pods working on a range of new projects and software solutions. They also host their applications in the Cloud / Azure Solution.
The salary comes with a 20% bonus which is based on individual performance, 10% pension, healthcare etc.
The business offers a flexible working environment with flexible start/end times and 2-3 days from home a week (after Covid). The business is located just off the M6/M60 and offer free on-site parking and excellent benefits.
They are looking for a QA Test Engineer with strong automation and Agile experience join their development team working on greenfield projects.
Working alongside developers and a scrum master, you will be responsible for ensuring that the software / applications being delivered are to a high standard by promoting the use of continuous & automated testing. Ideally you will have experience working in an agile environment and be keen to pick up and learn new things as this is a brand new team for the organisation.
- Strong Manual testing experience
- Test script / design experience
- Experience with the testing of of UI, Databases & API's
- Ideally experience with Test Automation software
- Experience and understanding of 3 Amigo Sessions
- Experience writing integration & unit tests
- Experience working in an Agile environment