Our clients Finance Team is expanding and we have an exciting opportunity available for an Assistant Management Accountant! In this role you will be required to provide accounting support within the Finance team, to ensure key financial close and day to day activities are complete in a robust and timely manner. The role will also act as a key supporting role for the Management Accountant and Senior Manager.
What would your main responsibilities be?
- Support in the preparation of monthly lead schedules and support any statutory audit requirements
- Work with various stakeholders to support the development of understanding of key business processes
- Presentation of monthly numbers to Senior Manager
- Provide management accountant and Senior Manager with concise and clear updates and ensure all issues are escalated in a timely manner
- Assist in the preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Work closely with the wider finance team and in country teams to develop an understanding of key business drivers
- Work closely with the management accountant and Senior Manager to assist in the development of financial controls
- Ensure consistent documentation of all key tasks and activities
- Deal with large volumes of complex data and demonstrate the ability to present this in a clear and presentable manner
- Work closely with other AMAs within the team to ensure cross team knowledge is shared and understood.
- Maintain and improve standardisation of tasks and processes
- Develop strong cross functional partnerships
- Contribute in the preparation and review of site p&l's to ensure accuracy in management reporting
- Work closely with and build partnerships with colleagues within the TSS team to ensure a collaborative approach and effective delivery of projects
- Other Adhoc projects
Do you have what it takes?
- Part-qualified/ qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and appreciation of general accounting
- Accounting/Finance Degree
What are the benfits
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Employee Discounts
- Free Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Learning & Development
- Our People
- Free Eye Test
- Progression & Career Opportunities
- Compassionate Leave