Test Analyst- Insurance
Our client, a leading Lloyd's Insurer based in the City of London, is actively looking for a Test Analyst to join them on a contract basis (6 months with view to extend, inside IR35). The selected individual will be responsible for the QA & UAT for an Exposure Management System.
- Development & execution of the test plan
- Analysis of test requirements
- Creation & execution of test scripts
- Reporting of test progress to the test manager
- A proven track record in testing commercial off the shelf systems
- Experience running User Acceptance Testing & Quality Assurance
- Ability to work in pressurised project environments
- Experience of Sequel Impact, Exact or OpenXposure is desirable
This role is offered on a 6-month basis; likelihood for extension is strong. It will be WFH based for the foreseeable future, with the organisation's office being based in The City of London. If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.