We are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business based near Castle Donington.
This business is going through a large digital transformation and now is a really exciting time to join and get involved with the many on-going and upcoming projects!
- To support, configure, maintain and continuously improve the business's IT Infrastructure & systems
- To manage, monitor & support all server & network environments ( AD, 365, Windows Servers, Exchange etc)
- To build, test & deploy physical & virtual servers systems (HyperV)
- Manage & maintain client systems, using automated tools & scripts where appropriate
- Actively take part in the testing & applying server & system security and update patching
- Provide 2nd & 3rd line support alongside the project responsibility
Skills & Experience
- A strong background in providing a broad range of support to IT Infrastructure & Systems
- Good knowledge with; Windows Servers (2012-2019), Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS
- Good working knowledge around Virtual environments (desirable HyperV), Server Backup technologies
- Knowledge of; Firewalls, WLAN, Telephony systems, Intune, Endpoint Manager
- Experience with Azure is hugely desirable - currently a hybrid on-pre / Azure environment
This is a very collaborative team where you will get involved with all aspects of the IT Infrastructure so a drive to learn and get involved is key for this role.
You will be directly involved with their impressive portfolio of projects alongside providing BAU Support where needed - No siloing in this team!
Please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org