This position will report into a Director, while also working closely with other staff in a team environment. Financial Reporting Group is responsible for timely Consolidated US GAAP reporting, including but not limited to: the production and validation of quarterly and annual financial statements, analysis of financial data, assisting in the quarterly close process and supporting an ongoing global financial systems transformation project.
- Maintain, format, and roll-forward US GAAP financial statements within vendor provided financial reporting platform (Workiva wDesk).
- On a quarterly basis, assist in preparation of all comparative consolidated US GAAP financial statements and footnote disclosures.
- Prepare and maintain the appropriate level of workpapers and process & control documentation for all financial statements and disclosures.
- Actively participate in the quarterly close process, including posting topside journal entries, variance analysis and maintenance of the consolidation workbook.
- Perform various financial analysis for Management by running standard or ad-hoc reports (HFM SmartView).
- Work closely with the Systems team on GL maintenance and the automation of reports and disclosures.
- Assist team initiatives or ongoing group projects to resolve reporting matters or to enhance processes.
- Provide analysis or ad hoc schedules, as necessary