Our client is seeking to hire an experience Operational Oversight Analyst to join their growing business in Dublin City Centre
Supporting the Operations Manager in a critical role, ensuring the ongoing management of the operations function. This opportunity offers great exposure across the business, working with multiple stakeholders.
- Provide guidance, support and expertise in managing the administration of all operational processes including operational oversight of all third party administrators
- Undertake portfolio analysis and reporting
- Provide Operations Support and Analysis in the implementation of a suite of transformational Projects
- Complaint handling including responding to Regulatory complaints
- Providing support to Outsourced Service Providers in relation to complex queries on all aspects of life insurance business, in particular unit linked savings and investments products.
- Assess existing processes and identify areas of weakness for improvement and streamlining to industry best practice
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years experience in the life or pensions industry
- QFA qualification
Excellent remuneration and benefits