Oliver James is partnering with a leading personal lines insurer organization that is looking to make a number of hires within their pet claims unit. You will be responsible for conducting an end to end investigation of pet insurance claims, ensuring an excellent level of customer experience at all stages of the process. We will consider Claims Adjusters at all levels, from those who are early into their pet career to senior pet claims experts! A passion for the pet owners and their pets is key! We can consider Certified Veterinary Technicians with a desire to move into insurance.
This business has multiple office locations including NY, PA, OH and AZ but these roles can be fully remote, so a great opportunity for those that are enjoying the work from home experience!
- Significant Veterinary and/or Pet Claims experience essential
- A good knowledge of Accident & Illness and other medical issues
- A love for animals - with empathy and common interests with customers!
- Desire to work in a fast-paced company driven by innovation
- Excellent commercial knowledge of the P&C insurance (beneficial)
- A fast learner, self-driven individual with a strong desire to work in insurance
- An interest in technology, mobile apps and modern business tools
- Vet Med Qualifications and/or Insurance qualifications