Job Title: Non-Functional Test Engineer
Location: Zurich - remote options available but must be located in Switzerland
Start Date: ASAP or by appointment
An NFT Engineer shares responsibility for assuring the platform meets all non-functional requirements, including but not limited to performance, resiliency, scalability and operability. You will work closely with Product Managers, Architects and Business Analysts to elicit requirements, shape up and consequently be a part of implementing the non-functional testing strategy.
- Participate in the end-to-end non-functional testing of the platform (key: performance and operational acceptance testing)
- Scope non-functional test areas, continuously engaging with Product Managers, Delivery Leads, Architects and Business Analysts to ensure that all non-functional requirements are covered and risks are adequately mitigated.
- Inspect bottlenecks in performance and work with the Architecture team to determine any corrective actions working closely with Product Managers to prioritise the implementation of corrective actions
- Ensure that performance testing is part of the CI/CD pipeline to ensure that no further degradation of performance is introduced on new code changes/re-factoring
- Continuous review and improvement of the NFT tooling set-up, included but not limited to load testing, logging and reporting and APM tools.
- 7+ years of experience in non-functional testing across load and performance testing
- Well adept in performance and operational acceptance testing, having successfully implemented NFT strategies in complex projects
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift will be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps and Agile delivery practices, as well as a disciplined approach to planning, execution and reporting will be an advantage.
If you could be interested in this position please apply immediately with a copy of your CV to be considered confidentially.