Oliver James have been exclusively engaged by a market leader in the networks and security space.
The IP Design Engineer will work in a wide-ranging, project-focused position, encompassing requirements analysis; solution development; detailed network design, and handover to Operational teams. The successful candidate should have solid network experience coupled with strong oral and written communications skills and the ability to articulate complex network designs in terms of business capability. Excellent analytical skills with a logical and creative approach to problem-solving would be a distinct advantage. The IP Design Engineer will be working across a range of technologies with several key suppliers within a strong team environment.
- Analysing existing hardware, software, and networking systems
- Resolving technical issues with networks, hardware, and software.
- Performing speed and security tests on installed networks.
- Upgrading/replacing hardware and software systems when required.
Cisco Network Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, networking administration, information technology, or a similar field.
- CCNP or equivalent experience
- Experience in Cisco DNA Centre