Marketing Manager - Liverpool
OJ have partnered with a leading organisation to find a Marketing Manager. This is a fast paced growing business located in Liverpool and has been performing very well during Covid. The business is looking for experienced candidates and this is a key role in the marketing team.
To act as the marketing conduit between our customers and our redemption partners, designing activity that seeks to maximise the benefit for both parties. Ownership of marketing activity includes accountability for all campaign KPIs, from successful revenue generation and share of wallet growth, to provision of bespoke deals and onsite merchandising that benefit customers.
- Drive the creation, planning and coordination of year-round partner marketing activity
- Work with the Insight function (internal and external) to identify and target redemption partner opportunities, helping to craft the positioning around specific opportunities (e.g. the potential to drive awareness with under-represented audiences)
- Work closely with the Gifting, Prepayment and Engagement Marketing Managers to define customer promotional needs throughout the year, for their planned campaigns. Collectively validate whether partner deals can and should be built across more than one vertical as an integrated campaign, delivering accordingly.
- Factor in the commercial deals already in place with each partner, and how a marketing campaign could contribute to our wider relationship.
- Work closely with the Product team to understand Redemption Partner inclusion across products, e.g. multi-retailer redemption gift voucher and single store gift cards. Factor in the most relevant product to the customer type being targeted.
- Develop and measure appropriate KPIs for campaign activity. Monitor and report on the effectiveness of campaign activities using Analytics
- Strong work experience within Retail Partnerships or Marketing merchandising, with evidenced success in delivering campaigns.
- Commercially literate, used to supporting a sales team in preparing and delivering pitches.
- An appreciation of the types of promotions and offers that drive mass appeal, and the skills to elicit this from partners.
- Familiarity with customer-journey requirements, brand TOV requirements and of basic legal requirements inherent in regulated businesses. This goes for our brand AND our partner brands.
- Experience of merchandising via affiliates or partnerships.
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.