Leading Life Insurance client required Actuarial contractors to support their IFRS 17 Project.
Ideal candidates will be an actuary with experience in systems or data change projects. Previous IFRS 17 experience would be highly beneficial.
Remote working, Competitive day rates and excellent contract lengths on offer.
Oliver James is working with a well known Life insurance business who require Life Actuaries to join their IFRS 17 project on a daily rate contract basis.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified or experienced Life Actuary with previous experience in a data or systems change project. Previous IFRS 17 experience would be desirable
The client is offering remote working, competitive day rates and excellent initial duration on a long and interesting project.
Location: remote working (must be happy working EU/UK hours)
Duration: 12 month initial + extensions
Rate: Dependant on experience - 700-900 Euro per day - Negotiable
Start date: ASAP
Role: Support the IFRS 17 project team with:
- CSM and sub ledger vendor
- Actuarial elements of the scoping and analysis
- Data Preparation and CSM tools
- Changes to the reporting process
- Test plans
- Qualified or Experienced Actuary from a Life insurance background
- Demonstrable experience in a systems or data actuarial change role
- Previous experience working with IT architecture is desirable
- Previous IFRS 17 experience is highly desirable
Experience across other IFRS 17 work streams would also be welcomed on this project (methodology, finance impact assessment, transitions).
Please apply today or contact Chris.Armstrong@weareoliverjames.com with a copy of your CV
Oliver James specialise in Actuarial recruitment globally.