We are looking for an experienced Unified Communications specialist to join a reputable & growing busines within the legal industry.
Currently going through a period of growth their infrastrucutre team is expanding. You would be responsible for the technology, security and delivery of the unified communications for the function - including the guidance of 3rd line engineers within the team.
As a technical Lead you will also design solutions, establish standards and define the business road map moving forward - to secure the UC environment & ensure the highest operational standards are achieved as well as upheld.
- To ensure BA activities are maintained to the highest standards
- To design practical, scalable & secure infrastructure solutions to maximise the sharing of apps, information & resources across the companies estate
- To test, recommend & implement solutions in conjunction with Architect whilst researching emerging technologies to make recommendations based around future business needs
- You will Champion & promote collaboration, both internally & externally
- Uphold security & compliance to client & internal led standards.
Skills & Experience:
- In-depth knowledge of Exchange & experience with multi-site deployments, load balancing, activation & DR processes
- Experience in hybrid deployment with Exchange Online & exchange migrations to Office 365
- Strong knowledge around the management & configuration of secure messaging gateway solutions
- Strong knowledge around Skype for business hybrid & coexistence with Teams - with experience of SfB to Teams Migrations.
This role can be based from various offices around the UK including Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham & Newcastle. Fully remote for the moment, in the new norm it will continue to be mostly remote but you must be able to commute to an office when needed.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable business going through an exciting period of change.
Click apply now or email email@example.com for more details!