A 1st tier insurer is looking for a FP&A Manager. The FP&A Manager is responsible in supporting the Head of Regional FP&A in the delivery of the Company's strategy and business partnering.
- Coordinate and run quarterly forecast and analysis of significant variances
- Providing key business trends, underlying performance, tactical financial initiatives
- Developing budget packs designed to drive the clear communication of business plans and financial outcomes.
- Consolidation and communication with senior stakeholders of country submissions and progress towards the overall Asia performance target
- Supporting country budget reviews to drive towards the Asia performance target through the communication and key trends within Revenue and capital
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to develop business cases surrounding structures solution/transaction review including M&A activities, IFRS17 and accounting standard
- Provide finance and accounting assessment through linkage to P&L/B&S performance
- Support building and development of the Asia businesses financial story through presentation material to be used for business meetings and regional / corporate submission.
- Review and manage regional cost-centres, management costs and regional investments
- Supporting the delivery of financial data and analytics for ad hoc requirements and projects
- University degree (Accounting, Finance or Business preferred) and/or relevant professional: CPA, ACA or ACCA qualification.
- A minimum of 8 year's experience in controlling, accounting, preferably with reinsurance / insurance background
- Accountant experienced in financial planning and analysis activities
- Actuarial training/back-ground a strong plus
- Knowledge of multi valuation (US GAAP, Economic framework - EV)