This is a newly created role, with the purpose of business partnering with Senior Leaders within the business and supporting the Head of FP&A to manage the planning cycles, reporting and analysis for the business.
Reporting into an exceptional Head of FP&A, an experienced finance professional with an interest in developing their team and helping you achieve your professional goals, this is an excellent opportunity to join a top quality team and business where your development is a top priority.
- Forecast models: To enhance our current forecast models to improve accuracy and ensure better, more timely decisions are made within the business.
- Business engagement : working closely with the business to ensure that the impact of commercial decisions are understood, performance is tracked and outcomes are included in the latest forecasts.
- Analysis : to provide a new perspective on the analysis provided to the business to give greater insight into business performance.
- Support the forecasting and planning processes for the business including establishing assumptions, setting of the timetable and approach, the co-ordination of inputs, modelling, consolidation and analysis
- Ownership of the Commercial modelling to produce Revenue plans by product, segment and cohort
- Production of weekly trading analysis and financial forecast for the month
- Provide Commercial Support for Commercial business
- Drive accountability for business targets
- Anticipate risks and opportunities
- Ownership of performance reporting to the Board, Exco and Trading teams ensuring high quality, accurate information
- Responsible for quality, transparency and timeliness of financial reporting
- Drive business improvement through improved financial insight and analysis
- Preparation of presentations to Board
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis
- Drive continuous improvement in planning, month end and reporting processes
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Relevant Degree
- Experience within a Financial Planning & Analysis team
- Desirable: Experience within a Financial Planning & Analysis team within the Financial Services Industry
- Strong Communication, presentation and influencing skills to be able to communicate efficiently to finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills