If you are looking for new challenges, in a new company, with new colleagues and you are a DevOps Engineer, this proposition is made for you.
Easily located, our client's office will help you access without stress to the office and go back home with little traffic.
As an IT fan, you love or dream to use cutting-edge technology. By joining them, you will learn, be trained and, work with the latest technologies on the market.
To be Team- Spirit is very important for my client: with assistance & collaboration, you will overcome all the challenges as a group.
DevOps Engineer - The Job
As a member of the DevOps team, your job will be:
- Follow the implementation and automation of the infrastructure
- Develop new solutions and improve those already in place
- You will work on the Cloud and hybrid technologies
- You will task the Continuous Integration
- Troubleshoot and fix incidents or problems linked to the infrastructure
DevOps Engineer - Your Profile
- You have been a DevOps Engineer for at least two years
- You speak English fluently (French and Dutch are an advantage)
- You are educated with a higher degree (Master or Bachelor) or relevant experience in IT
- You have good knowledge of the following technologies such as Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Cloud (Azure - Amazon Web Service - Google Cloud), CI/CD
- The plus technologies are Infrastructure related (System - Network) or languages such as Powershell, Bash, Python, etc.
DevOps Engineer - The offer
- A permanent position in a growing company
- An attractive salary depending on your profile
- A Company Car + Fuel Card
- Group Insurance, Hospital Insurance
- A Laptop, phone + subscription
- Flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home
- The chance to be part of the evolution of this company
If this job interests you, and that you think you are ready to take a new challenge, this job is made for you!
Apply or contact me at 02 588 10 84 or Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org