- Drive the full lifecycle of Data Monetization projects: from gathering and understanding the end-user needs to implement a fully automated solution.
- Develop and provision of Data pipelines to enable self-service reports and dashboards.
- Deploy Machine learning techniques to answer the appropriate business problems using R or Python.
- Visualize data using Tableau and create repeatable visual analysis for end users to use as tools.
- Take ownership of the existing BI platforms and maintain the data integrity and accuracy of the numbers and data sources.
- Know Agile - Scrum project management experience/knowledge - Ability to prioritise, pushback and effectively manage a data product and sprint backlog.
- 5+ years of experience in building out scalable and reliable data applications/platforms from a variety of data sources, preferably in the ecommerce retail industry.
- Experience leading substantial aspects of product management. That means identifying opportunities, defining a product roadmap, creating business cases, driving execution activities, and measuring results.
- Demonstrate the capability and autonomy to define the "what" of our data monetization product(s) by understanding the competition, users and company abilities and constraints.
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, Superset or any standard data visualization tools.
- Deep understanding of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) , No-SQL Databases (e.g. MongoDB, ElasticSearch) and hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning of MPP databases (e.g. Redshift, BigQuery).
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- Knowledge of cloud services like AWS, GCP, Azure would be a huge added advantage.
- E-commerce / logistics / fashion retail background a bonus.