Oliver James is currently recruiting for a Chief Risk Officer on behalf of our client, a growing Investment Management firm.
Our client, an exciting and dynamic Investment firm where culture is at their core are keen to appoint a CRO to their fully authorised UCITS and AIFM ManCo approved and regulated by the CBI. This strategic hire will be a PCF 14 CRO with responsibility for Operational Risk and Fund risk (PCF 39).
The successful candidate will be responsible for all risk management for the firm across a variety of investment strategies while enuring the Manco has a fully functioning Fund and Operational risk management framework which is compliant with all-risk policies and procedures including CP86.
The successful candidate will ideally be coming from a CBI Pre-Approved and a minimum of 8+ years experience within a Risk environment ideally from a ManCo.
- Experience in drafting, implementing and reviewing corporate governance and risk management frameworks
- Experience of outsourcing and delegation arrangements
- Detailed knowledge of UCITS regulations and investment limits
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments and markets
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click the link below. Alternatively, if you would like to learn more about the position before applying or curious as to the current market, please reach out on the details below;
+35315719706 | firstname.lastname@example.org