My client is one the largest insurance company offering comprehensive range of life and health products through multi-distribution channels, including agency and financial intermediaries.
As they are driving though the process of digital transformation, they are looking for a Process Architect to connect to emerging technologies and capabilities and lead conversations of change and integration.
This position includes responsibility for identifying problem statements, customer expectations and executing disciplined and measurable projects. This role must enable an environment which recognizes synergistic opportunities within the organization and works with business unit leadership to drive the enterprise forward in an efficient, matrixed and enterprise focused manner.
The role specializes in operational efficiencies and serves as a process catalyst across operational functions. You will identify and deliver process improvement solutions across complex, technical, and cross-functional processes.
We are looking for someone:
- Familiar with business process re-engineering, experience in leveraging appropriate tools to develop sustained improvements which enable management to realise business goals and yield increased financial return (cost saving).
- Manages large-scale, cross-functional, complex process improvement projects while, often concurrently, scoping other projects in the pipeline.
- Analyzes and develops solutions that facilitate continuous productivity, capacity, and quality improvement across all dimensions.
- Conducts proactive and consistent research to identify process improvement opportunities including areas of focus, scoping of the project, prioritization, key deliverables, and successful outcomes.
- Looks broadly across the organization to understand where opportunities are best fit and translates findings to project cost and customer impact.
- Oversees and reviews the deliverables of direct report to ensure accurate and consistent analysis and reporting.
- 7-10 years of experience in process management, business process improvement, business process management, or value stream mapping.
- Experience in business process methodology, governance, frameworks, or project management.
- Experience in designing high performing business processes that are cross-functional and support enterprise-wide capabilities.
Good to have:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt trained or certified.
- Tableau trained or certified.