Business Analyst - Life & Pensions (Remote / London based)
Business Analysis and project and operational management for merger and acquisitions projects for small life and pension businesses.
Day to day responsibilities
- Translate business strategies and objectives into business requirements
- Ability to support the development of a Business Case with agreed benefits and costs
- Conduct and analyse feasibility studies/impact assessments, regarding technology change
- conduct workshops to elicit and document business requirements.
- Strong technical skill to facilitate system configuration
- Analyse business requirements and translate into project artefacts, such as; user stories, specifications, including use case documents, system design documents and data definitions.
- Analyse and document "as is" business processes. Evaluate the current state of business process and model the "to be" business processes.
- Knowledge of Life & Pensions industry
- Understanding of the project lifecycle and SDLC
- Knowledge of Insurance Business Processes and functions and an understanding of the commercial significance of market constraints.
- Mergers & Acquisitions project experience